This report is intended to provide a review of the first two years of the Native American and Tribal Communities Recovery Program. It is intended for use by this program's funder, Center for Disaster Philanthropy (CDP) funders, disaster funders and other organizations working with Native communities. It also provides a snapshot of accomplishments, learnings and areas that need more work. The Native Program just completed its second year of focused disaster recovery work in Native communities. Eight grants were awarded to Nativeled organizations totalling $750,000. Also, technical assistance was provided with the goal of increasing local disaster recovery capacity.
- Humanitarian and Disaster Relief
- Nonprofits and Philanthropy
- Race and Ethnicity
- Center for Disaster Philanthropy
- North America / United States (Midwestern) / Minnesota
- North America / United States (Midwestern) / South Dakota
- North America / United States (Midwestern) / North Dakota
- Copyright 2022 by Center for Disaster Philanthropy. All rights reserved.